We all deserve a good skincare routine regardless of how hectic our days can get sometimes. As a
college student trying to balance school and work, I know how stressful things can get at times,
but despite that, I never neglect my physical or mental health. We are only given one body in our
lives, so it is important we cherish what we have and take care of it. Today I want to share my
perfect skincare routine with you all. It’s quick and easy, but effective because we don’t always
have the time or energy for a 10 step routine, but that doesn’t mean we neglect our skin!
Elena’s AM Routine:
● Cleanse your skin with our soap bars. My favorites to use on the face are the Honey,
Argan, Shea Butter & Oatmeal, or 100% Pure Olive Oil bar.
● I then use our Facial Toner on a cotton pad and gently pat it into the skin in upward
circular motions. This helps rehydrate the skin and balance uneven skin tone, leaving the skin
brighter, smoother, and more radiant.
● Next, I apply our Day Cream to lock in moisture all day to keep my skin hydrated and
radiant. I small amount onto my fingertips and gently massage into my face and neck.
Elena’s PM Routine:
● I clean off all the dirt, oil, makeup, and sweat from my skin after a long day with our Milk
● I cleanse again with my favorite bar of soap. I like to double cleanse at night the goal being
to cleanse my skin as thoroughly as possible to get rid of all the different kinds of dirt on my
● I apply Facial Toner to prep my skin for moisturizer.
● Next, I apply our ultra-nourishing and Firming Night Cream to reduce fine lines and
replenish the skin’s natural moisture level, while I sleep.
● Last, I lock everything in with a small pump of our Donkey Milk body lotion. You can read
about why I do this in my previous post!
I hope reading about my skincare routine can help you figure out the perfect routine for your skin
because it deserves to be cared for!